Return Policy & Conditions of Sale
Please choose carefully as refunds / cancellations cannot be given once we receive your order for change of mind.
In the event your order is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day to advise lead-time or offer an alternative.
We are unable to accept return on goods that are sale items.
Tiles that have been specially ordered in for you cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
Exchanges of items that are in stock in our warehouse can only be given if;
Return is within 7 days of your purchase & the same batch is in stock.
Return is to be arranged back to our Warehouse & paid for by customer.
Handling & restocking fee of 25% applies.
All tiles should be examined upon receipt.
If for some reason the tiles in your order are damaged, incorrect or faulty, please contact us within 24 hours.
Please document any damage or issues with photos, with tiles in original packaging.
For all products, especially tiles, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to check prior to laying to ensure they are the correct colour, shade, surface finish and free from defects.
- All care is taken when measuring from plans but as there are many reasons for under or over-supply no responsibility will be taken for mismeasurement.
- All tiles are subject to colour variation due to high firing temperature of clay products.
- Tiles are not guaranteed against crazing, cracking, chipping, or breaking.
- Sample tiles are indicative only.
- Tiles are quoted in their nominal (approximate) size only. As an industry standard their actual size can vary by +/- 2mm.
- Determining the suitability of our products for any intended use shall be solely the responsibility of the user. Check your product before installation, once the products are installed you have accepted the product and no claims can be made.